Saturday, August 26, 2006

Safety

I can not stress this enough, register with http://www.petfinder.comif you are interested in any pet from this site.

People are creepy when it comes to dishonesty with pets. I have placed "Dottie" for adoption at petfinders.com. I have had some weird emails since I placed the last post. It just creeps me out. I have had a couple of offers to buy my kitten, with the promise that it would go to a good home and would never be sold to a lab. I have had emails from supposed vets asking me to ship my cat to the U.K. That their clients would be so glad to have our "mixed" kitten. One email was sent to me and 20 other people who had pets for adoption. In response, I have referred all interested parties to petfinder to complete the adoption process. Alas, no one has taken me up on it. Surprise!?!

No comments: